Friday 28 October 2011

Coming Soon - Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol


The new trailer for 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol' is out! And yup dubmaster is still majorly amped for it. I've been a big M.I. fan since the days of reruns of the original TV Show,through the reboot, and the three movies. I actually like the fact that all three movies had different styles. I feel the M.I. and James Bond franchises deliver exactly what they say on the box 'escapism' and entertaining ACTION. It doesn't have to be a cerebral 'intellectually' advanced physics class really.
I shall definitely catch this opening night! (...ok opening weekend)

Plot wise: "This is not just another mission. The IMF is shut down when it’s implicated in a global terrorist bombing plot. Ghost Protocol is initiated and Ethan Hunt and his rogue new team must go undercover to clear their organization’s name. No help, no contact, off the grid. You have never seen a mission grittier and more intense than this".



Check out a featurette of the Burj Khalifa shoot after the cut.
I love the fact that they used the actual Burj Khalifa building in Dubai. Trust me that building is both stunning and imposing! Tom Cruise is bad ass for actually doing the stunts (don't know if he did all the climbing but he did some)

<a href='http://video.uk.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&vid=107ewrubl&from=null&src=FLPl:embed::uuids' target='_new' title='Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol: Burj Khalifa sizzle' >Video: Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol: Burj Khalifa sizzle</a>

source
source

No comments:

Post a Comment