Sunday 20 May 2012

On Repeat - Donaeo: Big Squeeko And Rose Clique


I hope you've been enjoying Donaeo's The Cover's Mixtape? I know I have. One of the previously unreleased tracks i've had on repeat is this smooth jam. Feeling it. I kind of find myself slow Azontoing to this (well I kinda azonto to everything these days -__-). Prior to this I had never heard the gritty original or even knew who Big Squeeko was (he is a UK rapper), and if you hadn't either, get familiar here.

If you haven't downloaded the mixtape you really should click here. I've also thrown in the audio files for two tracks off the mixtape that were quite popular when Donaeo posted them on Youtube earlier in the year, Born To Die (Lana Del Rey Cover) and Practice (Drake Cover).

Big Squeeko And Rose Clique (Big Squeeko Cover) Download 


Born To Die (Lana Del Rey Cover) 

Download 

Practice Ft. DDB (Drake Cover) 

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment