Tuesday 26 June 2012

Coming Soon - Alex Cross


Tyler Perry is Alex Cross.....
Tyler Perry is Alex Cross????
This doesn't look or feel like a right fit to me. I think Idris Elba would have been a better fit for this popular character created by James Patterson and immortalised on the screen by Morgan Freeman. The film doesn't look bad when you look past what I feel is a miscast lead, and Matthew Fox surprisingly seems like a good baddie. I guess I should give Tyler Perry a chance to impress me in a non-Tyler Perry movie sha. Anyways check the trailer out for yourself. 
After Washington DC detective Alex Cross is told that a family member has been murdered, he vows to track down the killer. He soon discovers that she was not his first victim and that things are not what they seem. 
Alex Cross stars Tyler Perry, Matthew Fox and Rachel Nichols; and is out October 19


 

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I can't imagine Tyler perry in an action movie either.. Definitely a miscast

    ReplyDelete