Friday 17 May 2013

TV Geek - ABC's New Shows For Fall 2013


Not one to be left out, ABC also shares trailers for their Fall 2013 offering. New shows everywhere! How many will survive the chop! 

 Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
     


Dubmaster Says: I'm definitely here for this!


Super Fun Night  
     

Dubmaster Says: Rebel Wilson is always funny. Hope it won't be Rebel Wilson overkill after some episodes.

 Check out more trailers after the cut.


Betrayal
     

Dubmaster Says: Oouuu scandalous!


The Goldbergs
     

Dubmaster Says: Haven't we seen this before??


Mixology
     

Dubmaster Says: I was up for this until it got to "One bar, One night, One season". Oh dear!


Back In The Game
    

Dubmaster Says: Can't lie I didn't get to the end of the trailer.


Mind Games
     

Dubmaster Says: Interesting.


Once Upon A Time In Wonderland
     


Dubmaster Says: Well I suppose this will find its fan base. I watched a couple of episodes of that other one....Once Upon A Time...couldn't handle the fairy tale overload. Looks good anyways.

Resurrection
     

Dubmaster Says: Intriguing. Looks like i've found this Falls "Lost" attempt. Well semi attempt.


Killer Women
    

Dubmaster Says: Same ol same ol. Why is it called Killer Women though? Its like...one woman.


Lucky 7
    

Dubmaster Says: Looks interesting.


Trophy Wife
    

Dubmaster Says: This looks alright. May give it a bite.

Overall I say I see about four potential cancellations. Its tough out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment