Tuesday 14 May 2013

TV Geek - NBC's New Shows For Fall 2013


Its that time of the year again. The TV networks reel out previews of their upcoming new shows, and we either get excited or uninterested. I always play "Which shows will get cancelled" with these. Unfortunately thats "a lot" these days.

Anyway, check out NBC's recently released trailers for some of their Fall 2013 new shows. 

Dracula 
    

Dubmaster says: Looks interesting. I see we are still on Vampires...


The Blacklist 
   

Dubmaster says: Very "Silence Of The Lambs" intriguing. Sold at "starring James Spader".

Check out four more trailers after the cut.



The Michael J. Fox Show    
    

Dubmaster says: Yay Michael J. Fox! I'm always up for a nice comedy.


 Ironside
    

Dubmaster says: Erm...I dunno, these "police officer rising above his/her 'challenges' to kick some ass" procedurals are rather blah to me now.


Sean Saves the World
    

Dubmaster says: MEH...Jack from Will & Grace has a teenager.


Welcome to the Family
     

Dubmaster says: Hmm...Not for me thanks.

Overall....i'm not excited about this line up. Lets see what the other networks are offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment