Wednesday 15 May 2013

TV Geek - Fox's New Shows For Fall 2013


Fox Broadcasting released a ton of trailers for their new Fall shows, and you can check them all out here. 


Sleepy Hollow
     

Dubmaster says: Hmmm. Never would have expected a Sleepy Hollow set in current times as a TV show. Giving me Grimm vibes....thats not necessarily a bad thing. 


Almost Human 
     

Dubmaster says: Interesting! I'll watch.


Surviving Jack 
     

Dubmaster says: Doubt i'll be watching.


Gang Related 
     

Dubmaster says: Locke, RZA, grittiness, lots of action, I'm sold!

Check out some more trailers after the cut.



Enlisted
     

Dubmaster says: Funny.


Us & Them
    

Dubmaster says: The American Gavin and Stacey. Could work.


 Rake
     

Dubmaster says: Interesting.


Brooklyn Nine-Nine
     

Dubmaster says: Funny stuff. I'll watch.


 Dads
    

Dubmaster says: Meh. Laugh track overkill.


Overall I say "Not bad".

No comments:

Post a Comment